PERFECTLY READY (AUS) 16.0 hh
by More Than Ready, Elle Duccio by Danehill
2019 Stud fee: $3,000 + gst live foal guarantee
Photo: Trish Dunell, Brighthill Farm, December 2009
- By 'Sire Sensation' More Than Ready, sire of 2008 Golden Slipper Winner Sebring and Magic Million 2YO winner Augusta Proud & 2009 Golden Slipper Winner - Magic Million 2YO winner Phelan Ready. Sire of 1375 Winners and 148 Stakes Winners to Oct. 2015.
- Perfectly Ready's dam is a half sister to Golden Slipper winner Belle Du Jour
- Australian Gr.1 winning Sprinter - Gr. 3 Winner and Gr.1 placed at 2
- The only horse standing in NZ to win Group races in Australia as a 2, 3 and 4 Year old.
- Leading first crop sire at New Zealand Bloodstock Premier Sale 2010
- Champion First Season Sire in NZ 2010/11
- Sire of Al Strada, NZ's Top 2YO Male 2012/13 Season.
- 2014-15 Hong Kong Racing Season: Perfectly Ready was one of the leading sires for starters to winners 7 runners = 6 winners
- Consistently in the Leading top 10 sires of New Zealand.
Freshened after the Goodwood triumph he had five starts as a four-year-old in the early stages of this season with the highlight being his win in the Gr III MRC Harrolds 101 Stakes.
In total, Perfectly Ready recorded four wins and four placings from 15 stakes for stake earnings of $A685,650. Perfectly Ready's sire, More Than Ready, has been represented by more than 1375 winners and 148 stakes winners.
Perfectly Ready is from Elle Duccio (by Danehill), a winner over 1000 metres in Australia and the dam of three winners. More importantly El Duccio is a half-sister to the Gr I Golden Slipper winner Belle Du Jour, who was the top filly on the 1999-2000 Australasian 2YO Classification .
When looking further back in Perfectly Ready's maternal side it could be said he is returning home to his roots as he is from James and Annie Sarten's famous Belle family.
Elle Duccio is from the Gr II VATC Memsie Stakes winner Delightful Belle (10 wins), who is by Balmerino from the smart three-year-old filly Kashmir Belle, a direct descendant of Bella Fox.
Delightful Belle has been a most prolific broodmare, leaving 10 winners with Belle Du Jour being the star as winner of not only the Gr I Golden Slipper Stakes but also the Gr I VRC Newmarket Handicap and four other group races.